We understand the importance of corporate governance and the demands made on companies and directors and have over the years secured a network of information groups, ensuring that we are always well-informed of any changes to the Law.
The Companies Act requires that statutory books and records be maintained within the parameters of the law.
Our service offering includes:
- Formation of private, public, external, private liability and non-profit companies
- Conversions of close corporations
- Maintenance of statutory records
- Submission of Annual Returns
- Amendments to and registration of statutory details
- Registered Office Facility
- Voluntary liquidations
We maintain these books on your behalf and prepare the necessary documents for annual general meetings (AGM’s), board meeting minutes, resolutions to approve annual financial statements, proxy forms and shareholders’ resolutions.